• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Hey people!
I have applied for lums acf program. Unfortunately i havnt received any call from lums.
I had 2 A*s and 4A's at Olevels and 3 As at A-levels. I m highly involved in extra curricular activities and i did write abt them in my p.s.
And my lcat went good as well.
People is there a chance that further students being contacted by LUMS? or short listed candidates are already contacted?
Btw i applied for f.a as well.
PLEASE REPLY!

Reaction score
they dont contact evry shortlisted candidate.. its just for applicants with incomplete doc etc

Reaction score
Hey people!
I have applied for lums acf program. Unfortunately i havnt received any call from lums.
I had 2 A*s and 4A's at Olevels and 3 As at A-levels. I m highly involved in extra curricular activities and i did write abt them in my p.s.
And my lcat went good as well.
People is there a chance that further students being contacted by LUMS? or short listed candidates are already contacted?
Btw i applied for f.a as well.
PLEASE REPLY![/quote
people here got rejection after receiving calls and interview....they only call for missing docs