• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS fall 2014 decisions!

Reaction score
Happened to me too. I got no fa even though I desperately needed it. Lums people think that people are stupid when they hand them their personal info. We hand them out so that we get some relief not some 0%aid bullshit. What the difference between is and the self(who don't give their info)

I Totally agree with u bro !We share the common feeling :/

Reaction score
ur right i guess 'cause june 13 is last date to submit ur fee and offer letter to lums and after that they they will take their time as usual to compile the list for any seats that remained open and u'll get ur decision probably in late june or early july............good luck though(y)(y)

My due date is 16th june

Reaction score
Have u seen the campus <3 its just love. It has the facility of ever sports imaginable . Even squash. The teachers are super cooperative though you will have to face the political atmosphere of karachi there. Its at a reduced level in IBA but still there is. The room for BBA entrepreneurship is just love <3 it actually had the atmosphere where ud WANT to study.

Reaction score
IBA and only IBA
after lums, my second choice would ve been IBA but thank god i got in. other unis are not upto IBA or Lums standard in terms of business and management programs.

LSE is just awful cause they can take u on sifarish, merit doesnt matter. i personally know someone who got in their MBA program after failling their entry test .

Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know when the decisions for the LUMS MS (masters) progranme will start coming? Does anyone know if anyone has received acceptances to the MS in Electrical engineering, computer science, chemistry, etc programs? are these as competitive as the bachelors admissions?

Appreciate any information!!