• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS peeps, what was your SAT 1 score?

Reaction score
one of my friends is applying for LUMS and it'd be extra kind of ya people to post your SAT 1 scores if you already got into LUMS :) thanks a ton!

Reaction score
one of my friends is applying for LUMS and it'd be extra kind of ya people to post your SAT 1 scores if you already got into LUMS :) thanks a ton!

i guess SAT's score doesn't matter for LUMS test...all matters on ur performance of LCAT or SSE...which eva u select..?

Reaction score
i got 1860 in SAT 1 but i actually applied for SSE and got in :), i did tell them my scores though

Reaction score
That's a very decent score, btw. :) What were your O and A level grades? I am still waiting for my letter. :(
7 A*s and an A in o level, and transcripts say expected grades are 3 A*s in Alev ( nd i hope i get em cuz the way papers are going im in doubt)

A lot of ppl are waiting and that includes my cousin dont worry if i end up going in LSE u may have my seat :)

Reaction score
7 A*s and an A in o level, and transcripts say expected grades are 3 A*s in Alev ( nd i hope i get em cuz the way papers are going im in doubt)

A lot of ppl are waiting and that includes my cousin dont worry if i end up going in LSE u may have my seat :)

Oh, that's great. You will definitely get a good result. Why are you still in doubt about LUMS? I think you should make up your mind and go there cause it's one of the best uni's in Pakistan. Btw, when did you get the offer?

Reaction score
Oh, that's great. You will definitely get a good result. Why are you still in doubt about LUMS? I think you should make up your mind and go there cause it's one of the best uni's in Pakistan. Btw, when did you get the offer?
got it on 19th april, but im in SSE and i dont think they will give PEC recognition to me :(

Reaction score
hahahha im in doubt getting good A level result