• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS SSE - A piece of important advice !

Reaction score
Okay, this thread, to some extent has been very helpful but you've also scared the crap out of me.
i do have one question. you cant use calculators in the maths portion of the sse test but the SAT 2 math level 2 permits the use of calculators. the diagnostics that ive solved have questions that cant be solved without using calculators. so what am i supposed to do?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Okay, this thread, to some extent has been very helpful but you've also scared the crap out of me.
i do have one question. you cant use calculators in the maths portion of the sse test but the SAT 2 math level 2 permits the use of calculators. the diagnostics that ive solved have questions that cant be solved without using calculators. so what am i supposed to do?
dont worry.....everyone is scared when it comes to entry tests....those prevail who can keep it together and dont let the test get on their nerves and trust me on this....jahan naseeb hoga wahan admission hojai ga!

Reaction score
dont worry.....everyone is scared when it comes to entry tests....those prevail who can keep it together and dont let the test get on their nerves and trust me on this....jahan naseeb hoga wahan admission hojai ga!

Reaction score
dragoninja98 This is actually a really great thing you did here. Especially at this hour of the day, it has cheered me up.
By the way, what about the essay? Are the topics general or specific?
And does organic chemistry cover a huge part of the chem section of the test like in mcat?

Reaction score
dragoninja98 This is actually a really great thing you did here. Especially at this hour of the day, it has cheered me up.
By the way, what about the essay? Are the topics general or specific?
And does organic chemistry cover a huge part of the chem section of the test like in mcat?
No sweat!
I hope you've got your answer by now.