• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS SSE

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
leh kips nay jaisay baray markay maar liye....meray saath walon mai say shaid he kisi ka kisi achi uni mai hua ho.. :|
concluding: depends on the student! nd some luck in case of entry tests...

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
btw a guy who got that only one scholarship offered by oxford got rejected by lums aswell... :p

Who is this lucky person to get the only scholarship at Oxford?

Reaction score
GUYS didnt give da lums test but scored 2150 is sat 2 will i gt admission on tht?

Reaction score
Okay help me out here guys:

I wanna do a B-Arch [Bachelor in Architecture], from Karachi. But I'm not sure about the whole "which university is the best thing". I have consecutively topped in my school, and I got 5 A*s in my IGCSE. BTW I don't live in Pakistan. I'm giving my AS this year for Physics, Maths, Business Studies and English Language. I'm also going to give SAT but I've heard mixed opinions about it. Some say that if you give SAT II then you won't have to give the entry exam for universities, is that true?? So I've heard that NED is a really good university but it's not famous for it's dept. of architecture and I've also heard about Indus Valley and NUST [I don't think the branch in Karachi offers Architecture]. So I'm really confused, I'm not sure what to do. Any advice??

Reaction score
arlery said:
Okay help me out here guys:

I wanna do a B-Arch [Bachelor in Architecture], from Karachi. But I'm not sure about the whole "which university is the best thing". I have consecutively topped in my school, and I got 5 A*s in my IGCSE. BTW I don't live in Pakistan. I'm giving my AS this year for Physics, Maths, Business Studies and English Language. I'm also going to give SAT but I've heard mixed opinions about it. Some say that if you give SAT II then you won't have to give the entry exam for universities, is that true?? So I've heard that NED is a really good university but it's not famous for it's dept. of architecture and I've also heard about Indus Valley and NUST [I don't think the branch in Karachi offers Architecture]. So I'm really confused, I'm not sure what to do. Any advice??
Free Advice !! Don't go to NED !! It is filled with politics !!

Reaction score
arlery said:
my cousin studies at NED and believe me the whole university is filled with politics and fights between the students of different parties are common.

Reaction score
hmmm. bt I don't support any party ;)
Then I guess I'll probably go to Indus Valley.

Reaction score
Oh Lucky You. Congrats to get admission in Pak top Uni, Don't be stupid or maybe u r pretending. Avail the golden opportunity if u want to study in Pakistan its the best option i guess.

Reaction score
this was reply to Assassin who started this thread. n i am talkin bout LUMS being best option....