• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

lums

Reaction score
i meant its over rated as hell.... if somebody doesnt gets in it doesnt mean his life is over, and will not get a good job

Reaction score
i meant its over rated as hell.... if somebody doesnt gets in it doesnt mean his life is over, and will not get a good job
That doesn't mean LUMS is overrated. It means that people think that. Everyone thinks the same about other universities. LUMS is awesome.

Reaction score
screw you lums ..... u aren't as much as everybody talks abut

Did you get rejected by LUMS? Don't worry, it happens to many students that they fail to get into their preferred university. The most important thing is to move on and apply to other suitable universities.

Reaction score
Did you get rejected by LUMS? Don't worry, it happens to many students that they fail to get into their preferred university. The most important thing is to move on and apply to other suitable universities.
Even if I have been ...its quite over rated and i have seen this closely

Reaction score
Even if I have been ...its quite over rated and i have seen this closely
Not all of us can say that because LUMS is pretty much our best option. So you can stick to your opinion, but we're all for LUMS.

Reaction score
What about IBA ???
Seems best to me :)
I applied for Chemistry :p I was actually referring to the physical sciences. IBA is really good. I have a friend there. A lot of my friends wanted to apply there, but Karachi mein itnay hungamay hotay hain kai no-one's family will let them. I wanted to apply to KU :/

Reaction score
U
I applied for Chemistry :p I was actually referring to the physical sciences. IBA is really good. I have a friend there. A lot of my friends wanted to apply there, but Karachi mein itnay hungamay hotay hain kai no-one's family will let them. I wanted to apply to KU :/
U don't live in Karachi?
and yes; because of these hangamy no one could study here

Reaction score
I'm choosing business, maths and economics for that which one is best?

Reaction score
I'm choosing business, maths and economics for that which one is best?
Nope. I'm a Pindite B) Ummm... I really can't say. If you live in Karachi then I guess IBA is good. If not, then LUMS, I guess :p Because we Pindites and Islooites can't survive in Karachi. And this is a compliment to all Karachiites out there.

Reaction score
Nope. I'm a Pindite B) Ummm... I really can't say. If you live in Karachi then I guess IBA is good. If not, then LUMS, I guess :p Because we Pindites and Islooites can't survive in Karachi. And this is a compliment to all Karachiites out there.

Can't survive in Karachi; ask me. I'm from Lahore.