• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS

Reaction score
hey ppl i need an honest opinion
i have 4AS IN my olevels 3Bs n 1c
n i just gave my AS in 2 subjects n scored 1A n 1 B
can i get in to lums
do i need to givge SAT or i can go straight for LCAT n get in to LUMS??

Reaction score
I think you can, if you have one more subject. Try to get good grades in A2.

Reaction score
You can get in on the basis of LCAT alone

It however will depend on which subjects the A's are and what the B's and C's are.

Reaction score
You'll get a conditional BBC offer so you can get in without really getting 3 A's in A2.

Do well on LCAT and you'll have a chance

Reaction score
i am an overseas candidate so what type of score do i require in sat 1 to avoid LCAT provided i have 2 A's and 1 B in AS and 4 A stars and 2 B's and 1 C in O-LEVELS

Reaction score
Honestly speaking, it'll be really tough for you to get into LUMS. There is alot of competition these days and I have seen those with 8-10As in O'levels getting rejected. What you need to do is perform exceptionally well in LCAT, otherwise there is very less chance for you on the basis of your grades.

Reaction score
To ruquia. There is a completely different procedure for the foreign seats. You can try and hopefully you'll do good. Btw, as far as I know, foreign applicants are judged on the basis of their SAT score. Check the LUMS website to confirm.

Reaction score
Yes SAT 1 is recommended and i did sat 1 and scored only 1990 so is this score enough for my admission with my grades or shall i go to pakistan and then appear for LCAT PLZ HELPPP

Reaction score
You may have a chance, given that other applicants do not have as good scores. But I don't think giving LCAT will make a difference.

Reaction score
Actually my senior got admission in LUMS and he hade 4 a stars and 1 A and in AS he had 3A's and scored 2010 in SAT 1 and he got quite easily so what do u think ??

Reaction score
Again, it all depends on what the merit will be this year. Why don't you resit the SAT and improve your score? There is still time till the LUMS admission process starts. If you get around 2100, then you'll have a confirm chance of getting in.

Reaction score
This is not SAT 2 i did sat 2 and got 2190, the max score for we all asians is around 2050 so basically u cant expect a high score in SAT 1

Reaction score
lol! The MAX score? Or the AVERAGE score? If you practice and try harder you can get a score around 2100. I would still suggest you to resit in November or December in SAT1 and try to get a better score because that will increase our chances of getting in.

Reaction score
I do not know this for sure as i had read a forum and asked a person too on this matter and he said get 1900+ and why dont u try for SAT 1 if u think its easy i bet then u will agree to me