• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

LUMS

Reaction score
I don't say that it's easy. But if you can get 1990, then you can also get a score around 2100 by giving away another month of hardwork. Your choice, I just gave a suggestion for your own good. You still stand a good chance of getting admission as a foreign applicant.

Reaction score
Hi, I am Rvel Zahid. A private candidate of Alevels. My question is that if i appear in next year Oct/Nov session for my Alevel exams, then will i be eligible for the admission in Lums for the 2013 batch. Or do i have to submit my application details before Jan 13 and appear for the test. Is there any option that i give LCAT test on Jan 13 and then later in February when my result come i hand over my documents, academic records. Or if have to be in 2013 batch then i need to give exams in May/June 2012. Kindly help thanks a lot.

Reaction score
For the LUMS batch that starts in September 2013, you can even give your final A'level exams in May/June 2013. You don't require the result to apply, but you'll need it once you are accepted and you can submit your result anytime by August 2013.

Reaction score
I hae 4as and 4bs in olevels and probably a very average result likee ABC in As level. I want to go to LUMS. So i have planned to reappear in two of the olevel subjects that is Math and economics in this october november 2012 . Is this a good option ? Cus 6 as are supposed to be safe and my chances will be increased of getting into lums. Do yu think im doing the rite thng??