• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/j 2012 Anyone? (saudi arabia)

Reaction score
Assalam walaikum,
any1 knows the session timings (am,pm) for the upcoming session?? have u received the Statement of entry?

Reaction score
I received the timings and dates from my school, all four maths papers are am for me and the rest pm. Since you're in Dammam, they'll be the same for you too.
P.S. I'm taking Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (AS+A2).

Reaction score
I received the timings and dates from my school, all four maths papers are am for me and the rest pm. Since you're in Dammam, they'll be the same for you too.
I meant have they announced AM what is the time? (10:00 or 11:00) and what about PM

Reaction score
and what are the timings for Chemistry and physics?

Reaction score
whats the timing for AS chem and physics? :O