• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

m/j 2014 exams ?

Reaction score
oh yeh im giving all my IGCSE subjects this may :( including the sciences, business, accounts, math, english and computers :(

Reaction score
hahaha ikr? who isnt? i certainly hope i dont panic before the exam cuz i often tend to freak out just before the exam and panic real bad :(

Reaction score
hahaha ikr? who isnt? i certainly hope i dont panic before the exam cuz i often tend to freak out just before the exam and panic real bad :(
Chill out! :) It's better to panic now then just right before the exams right? Best of luck for your exams! (y) Hope 1 month preparation is enough to get A* haha

Reaction score
omg no no no i think u guys r getting the wrong meaning! sorry my bad :p what i mean is tht i have my exams this 2014 may/june session i dont mean i actually have the paper!! sorryyy!! my bad maybe i wasnt clear enough :p

Reaction score
nooooo you're kidding mee !!!!!! what i understood is that you have the papers !!!!!!!! because they said they were leaked !!
omgg tell me you're joking :'(

Reaction score
omg im so sorryy but no i dont have the papers.... my bad, sorry i wasnt clear enuf :p but no i dont have the papers...

Reaction score
omg im so sorryy but no i dont have the papers.... my bad, sorry i wasnt clear enuf :p but no i dont have the papers...
ok fine :(
i just insisted because i heard that they were leaked :(
thx anyways :)
and if you knew anything about the leaking thing or you got any of the papers please inform me or telling at least that someone has them :D
thx again and good luck in your exams :* <3 best of luck