• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J or O/N???

Reaction score
Hey there soo...
I will be doing the math examination tomorrow for improving for the may June session i did before,
Though I'm a bit worried because the may June was already really hard (surprisingly got a B I don't even how wow omg looks like miracles do happen oh) and people say that the O/N session is always harder than M/J.

But is this true? Is the O/N session always harder than the M/J session or does it depend on the difficulty of the previous session? o_O

Reaction score
Not really...My bro appeared for Maths in O/N and got B..It all depends on ur hardwork! btw congratz!

Reaction score
Not really...My bro appeared for Maths in O/N and got B..It all depends on ur hardwork! btw congratz!
Yeah you're right I had paper 2 two days ago and it was very easy! I'm doing paper 4 today C:
And thanks :D congrats to your bro too ^^

Reaction score
Don't be offended, but if you found the M/J papers hard, then you really need to do a lot of hardwork. Aside from 1-2 questions, the papers were largely easy. O/N are not always harder, I think it's random or something, and depends on the examiners mood :p
For example the Maths papers were easy and mostly the same, the Bio and Chem p6 were much easier, but the Bio p3 was a bit harder, and so was the ICT ppr 3 (HTML, specifically)