• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mark my Essay?

Reaction score
u scored a C? umm never mind cz school teachers often grade very strictly just that so v dunt get over confident. i asked cz i was impressed by ur writing nd da way u described the feelings. if u dunt mind me asking, then wat skool do u go to? cz the tchr must hv been a very good one wid respect to the level of writing that u r capable of
Well, I did mess up my paper. But still, the grade demoralized me. Oh and yeaah. maybe. That's what others have been telling me.
Oh um, I got to the City school. What about you?
btw this wasn't what i wrote in my mock exam. This is what I wrote after the exam..during April I guess. :p
Oh and thanks for the compliment. :)

Reaction score
Well, I did mess up my paper. But still, the grade demoralized me. Oh and yeaah. maybe. That's what others have been telling me.
btw this wasn't what i wrote in my mock exam. This is what I wrote after the exam..during April I guess. :p
:) i wish u all the bst for ur exam. it was a pleasure talking to u!

Reaction score

Trust me
NEVER ask people to check your essays especially when the exam is on the next day
Happened with me todayand it took me quite a while to get out of the disappointment and fear.