• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mark the ESL oral english

Reaction score
can anyone tell me who will give the grade of the oral english exam?:)

Reaction score
Your examiner grades you and if Cambridge thinks it was graded unfairly, They will make changes to it..

Reaction score
Your examiner grades you and if Cambridge thinks it was graded unfairly, They will make changes to it..
I see. the examiner is the english teacher in our school. he told me the cambridge would give me the grade. i don't know whether he lied to me or not.

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how the examiner will ask me and what is the kind of the questions??........plz i neeed some help here right now :(

Reaction score
can anybody tell me how the examiner will ask me and what is the kind of the questions??........plz i neeed some help here right now :(
no specific questions ..it all depends on what comes out of your mouth ...... and u dont really need to worry about the speaking ...just consider the examiner someone that u r trying to make a conversation with .they r basically testing your conversation skills !

Reaction score
according to the topics tho he might ask u things like ... do u like travelling ? what is your fav sport? ...after u r done with those general questions he will give u the topic (most likely the topic u get depends on your answers to the basic/general questions) ....now all u have to do is go through the bullet points and start a conversation concerning the topic u r given ...dont panic if u forget one of the bullet points they r only there to help u get the conversation going .However, u shud still try to cover them....the examiner will also interact with u (most likely) so it shud be alright

Reaction score
according to the topics tho he might ask u things like ... do u like travelling ? what is your fav sport? ...after u r done with those general questions he will give u the topic (most likely the topic u get depends on your answers to the basic/general questions) ....now all u have to do is go through the bullet points and start a conversation concerning the topic u r given ...dont panic if u forget one of the bullet points they r only there to help u get the conversation going .However, u shud still try to cover them....the examiner will also interact with u (most likely) so it shud be alright
what if i spoke to much.....and i told him more than the needed??......and what are the topics????.....thanx btw :D