• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Marking schemes...

Reaction score
Are the answers given in the marking schemes reliable? Because Ive been going through some of the answers for the 14 mark questions in Pakistan Studies paper 1, and they seem kind of short. Same for Islamiyat. Should i continue studying from them, or should I write up my own answers?

Reaction score
Are the answers given in the marking schemes reliable? Because Ive been going through some of the answers for the 14 mark questions in Pakistan Studies paper 1, and they seem kind of short. Same for Islamiyat. Should i continue studying from them, or should I write up my own answers?
The marking scheme does not give complete answers just the points needed to elaborate on and form a well developed answer...
You have to develop your own answer but you can take the help of the marking schemes...
:)

Reaction score
But have they given enough points to fulfill the requirements for a complete answer? My teachers told me that you should have 12 major points in a 14 mark answer and 2 marks are awarded for your opinion in the end. In the marking schemes, they have given about 7 to 8 points... Thank you for your reply, btw. :)

Reaction score
But have they given enough points to fulfill the requirements for a complete answer? My teachers told me that you should have 12 major points in a 14 mark answer and 2 marks are awarded for your opinion in the end. In the marking schemes, they have given about 7 to 8 points... Thank you for your reply, btw. :)
Actually yes you are ryte mark schemes for PAk studies 1 is not reliable cz didnt give th full details and method to answer the question as they ask for just 3 factors in 14 mark question but actually u have to explain at least 6 factors( ur teacher is wrong that u have to give 12 factors)
Hope it helped :D

Reaction score
u have to write 7 points in 14 mark question and 8th point is L-5 dude

Reaction score
Yep... I think they were just trying to get us to study more or something... I really should stop listening to them so much.