• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Marking schemes.....:\

Reaction score
i am very confused about these marking schemes.......many people has advised me to use marking schemes.....i will be appearing for isl,pk studies,urdu..............therefore i am studying isl marking scheme.......my question izz that alll the marking schemes are same or not.....bcz i have studies marking schemes from this site and the one my teacher gave it to me,sadly both r sme....so hlp me plzzz that all the marking schemes are same or not for isl?????.....

thanxx in advance... :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Your question is not clear.
Mark Scheme for a particular paper, say for May/June 2010 would be same everywhere (If my interpretation of your question is correct)

Reaction score
marking schemes for may june 2010 are sme everywhere or not....thats my question in short.....:)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
munir123 said:
marking schemes for may june 2010 are sme everywhere or not....thats my question in short.....:)
My interpretation was correct! ;)
Mark Schemes are Cambridge Resources which are published Internationally, so are bounded to no change.