• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math 42 Done-Probably hardest ever ||

Reaction score
HARD no way..the paper was easy... yeah i accept that the paper was tricky..but it was easy...and time consuming was too lengthy... i finished the whole paper leaving 20 marks within 1 hour and later on by giving deep concentration i did the other 20 marks :D i loved the paper and i m hoping for A* and by the way if the threshold is low like about 75-80% than i probably think many candidates ll be able to accomplish A* INSHAH ALLAH

Reaction score
HARD no way..the paper was easy... yeah i accept that the paper was tricky..but it was easy...and time consuming was too lengthy... i finished the whole paper leaving 20 marks within 1 hour and later on by giving deep concentration i did the other 20 marks :D i loved the paper and i m hoping for A* and by the way if the threshold is low like about 75-80% than i probably think many candidates ll be able to accomplish A* INSHAH ALLAH
no way its gonna be tht low it would be close to 90%.