• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math 42 Done-Probably hardest ever ||

Reaction score
This was simple a disaster :( probably B in maths although i easily get A* in the others the math was a disaster wbu ?

Reaction score
Come on guys the exam was fine . i mean yes it is trickier and more challenging than other years but if you just keep in mind that this is made for our thinking capacity and that we are capable of solving it , you will definitely do . And the last 2 pages was not tough as well , I might say that the last part of the Q about finding "n" was a bit tricky but still the previous parts were all undoubtedly easy.. Its okay now , forget the past , curve will be low for this and whats gone cannot be regained so go study well for biology paper 3 , wish everybody all the best . :)

Reaction score
Come on guys the exam was fine . i mean yes it is trickier and more challenging than other years but if you just keep in mind that this is made for our thinking capacity and that we are capable of solving it , you will definitely do . And the last 2 pages was not tough as well , I might say that the last part of the Q about finding "n" was a bit tricky but still the previous parts were all undoubtedly easy.. Its okay now , forget the past , curve will be low for this and whats gone cannot be regained so go study well for biology paper 3 , wish everybody all the best . :)

Is it better to revise everything for bio paper 3 or just solve pastpapers?

Reaction score
guyz n = 19 ?
angle op3 and op2 = 71.6
and about the pipe and liter speed around 5.6 ?
and raduis about 8.2 or some thing like that
MB= half AB or not?
puting in formua of square root a over b = root 10 over 3?
and can't rember anther just tell what u think.

Reaction score
guyz n = 19 ?
angle op3 and op2 = 71.6
and about the pipe and liter speed around 5.6 ?
and raduis about 8.2 or some thing like that
MB= half AB or not?
puting in formua of square root a over b = root 10 over 3?
and can't rember anther just tell what u think.
dude most of ur answer r wrong.