• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math A* Expectations

What do you think will be the Expected Threshold for A* in Maths (0580)

• Total voters
Reaction score
Vote based on the difficulty compared to other years. Look at past thresholds before voting please. Thanks

Reaction score
The threshold for A* could not go so low if you have seen previous years thresholds

Reaction score
easy fr u people, but go on notnek01's thread and see polling,,,,,,then u will cm to know

Reaction score
previous year's ppr 4 was really easy which covers most of the marks as u know, so this time it will be lower inshAllah

Reaction score
easy fr u people, but go on notnek01's thread and see polling,,,,,,then u will cm to know
I did see it and the results seemed shocking. Why was it hard? There was nothing new in that paper. Everything had come before, only the sequences part demanded some time and thinking.

Reaction score
but h
I did see it and the results seemed shocking. Why was it hard? There was nothing new in that paper. Everything had come before, only the sequences part demanded some time and thinking.
owever, everything's in front of u, may be it was easy fr me and u but still majority wins

Reaction score
but h
owever, everything's in front of u, may be it was easy fr me and u but still majority wins
But, the examiners also know the level of difficulty of the paper. They won't drop it that low on the basis of the response. However, the lower it is, the easier to score. I'm not keeping my expectations so high because I don't want to end up disappointed. Let's hope for the best.

Reaction score
I have scored approximately 150/200 can I achieve an A grade in maths