• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Hi! So, math P1 is on 4th May and I am hell stressed.
I really need an A like there is no option here. And I need some motivation and tips to work hard. Except for doing all the past papers that exist. What other measures are you guys taking?
Any help is highly appreciated

Reaction score
Hi! So, math P1 is on 4th May and I am hell stressed.
I really need an A like there is no option here. And I need some motivation and tips to work hard. Except for doing all the past papers that exist. What other measures are you guys taking?
Any help is highly appreciated
Focus and enjoy solving your paper than constantly worrying about your final grade. You know what they say? Stop and smell the roses. No matter how good you are in math, you need to focus to be able to solve ... and for that, you kind of have to stop thinking of that "A grade". Besides, A is pretty easy to achieve with practice and you got plenty of time. ;) All the best.

Reaction score
Focus and enjoy solving your paper than constantly worrying about your final grade. You know what they say? Stop and smell the roses. No matter how good you are in math, you need to focus to be able to solve ... and for that, you kind of have to stop thinking of that "A grade". Besides, A is pretty easy to achieve with practice and you got plenty of time. ;) All the best.
Now my message looks stupid xD

Reaction score
Thanks guess continuous practice will have to do