• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Math problem.pls help

Reaction score
Can anyone please tell me how to solve these type of questions easily ? the paper is 2012 October November paper 43,question 2 c Untitled.png

Reaction score
I've written everything you need in this file, simply download it and tell me if you have any more queries.

In some formulae, the letter 'k' represents the scale factor of the transformation. Simply input the scale factor you've found previously.

Good luck (y)

Attachments

• Transformations formulae.docx
    69.1 KB · Views: 28
Reaction score
I've written everything you need in this file, simply download it and tell me if you have any more queries.

In some formulae, the letter 'k' represents the scale factor of the transformation. Simply input the scale factor you've found previously.

Good luck (y)
thanks a lot that was really helpful :):):):)

Reaction score
do we not have to know 'rotation 270 clockwise/anticlockwise' or 'rotation 90 anti clockwise' or 'rotation 180 anticlockwise?'
No, you don't need to know about 270 degrees, and a 180 degree turn will always result in the same position, no matter which direction you turn it. I've already given 90 degrees anti-clockwise, and for clockwise, just make the '1' in the first column negative and the '1' in the second column positive.
It's as easy as that (y)