• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics Paper 32 |How was it?| Poll

How was it?

• Hard

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Extremely hard

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Excruciatingly hard

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • What's wrong with CIE?

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • I wanna shoot myself...

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • The hardest P3 I've ever taken

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Why are all these responses so pessimistic?

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I really don't care. I'm gonna prepare for the next paper and enjoy my vacations.

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So how was it guys? Mine went horribly wrong:confused:
P.S Do not discuss it! It wont make you gain any additional marks! If you ask me discussing papers is stupid. What good could possibly come of it, eh?

Reaction score
It was hard :/ but somehow I did something with question 9 and 10, so I'm satisfied.
I got under root 8 real and -2 imaginary for w, by equating real and imaginary parts, is that correct ?
And for the last question I had b= -2, by forming an equation. I guess these were correct but still needs to confirm :/

Reaction score
It was hard :/ but somehow I did something with question 9 and 10, so I'm satisfied.
I got under root 8 real and -2 imaginary for w, by equating real and imaginary parts, is that correct ?
And for the last question I had b= -2, by forming an equation. I guess these were correct but still needs to confirm :/
me tooo did the same in complex