• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics paper 4 (0580)

Reaction score
paper 4 MATHS + paper 1 physics = "............."
u can fill it up if u want but im lost for words....:censored:

Reaction score
don't know any TRICKS, but I can tell you this.

if anyone tells you they repeat certain things, it's probably true, but not entirely.
they repeat a pattern, for example, all even year (08,10,12) will have one bloody sequence sum, so practice those.
besides the really old papers from 2002,03 and 04 are good for practice because they were way tougher than the latest ones.

the circle theorem will be easy, so dont sweat that.
last year had really difficult probabilities, so I'm guessing they'll skip that this year perhaps?
bearing and functions as well as triangle sums'll be there for us to raise marks

an inequality sum MUST be there, where we figure out a couple of inequalities from given information and draw them on the given graph and shade regions.

there's almost ALWAYS a transformation sum with matrices involved and be prepared for a vector sum too.

That's about all I can predict, let's wait and see then?

Reaction score
don't know any TRICKS, but I can tell you this.

if anyone tells you they repeat certain things, it's probably true, but not entirely.
they repeat a pattern, for example, all even year (08,10,12) will have one bloody sequence sum, so practice those.
besides the really old papers from 2002,03 and 04 are good for practice because they were way tougher than the latest ones.

the circle theorem will be easy, so dont sweat that.
last year had really difficult probabilities, so I'm guessing they'll skip that this year perhaps?
bearing and functions as well as triangle sums'll be there for us to raise marks

an inequality sum MUST be there, where we figure out a couple of inequalities from given information and draw them on the given graph and shade regions.

there's almost ALWAYS a transformation sum with matrices involved and be prepared for a vector sum too.

That's about all I can predict, let's wait and see then?

I have a really good feeling about Math this year. I'm thinking since they got Paper 2 incredibly easy the same will be for paper 4

Reaction score
Well let's c how gudd u r at predictions......
Fingers crossed
Btw if u r actually gudd how about doing sum more loool just kidding

Reaction score
Haven't u heard the joke : during an exam it's French Greek Latin after u get it back 2+2=4
The sequece of maj June 2007 is hard...
yeah heard that one lol...and yeah it is but my teacher taught me tricks so im okay :)

Reaction score
Paper 4 has always been easy. Its straight forward working out. doesn't even need thinking

Reaction score
Yh I know I was kidding once again dudee no fence intended mate