• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
urgent please help
Just make a scale for the diagram
like 1cm=10 km and by using it sketch the distance and with the help of a protractor draw according to the angles given but be very precise in your measurements draw a vector diagram and calculate the answer.

Reaction score
Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 7.39.15 PM.png

How would the working for this look like?

Reaction score
desperately need help w modulus functions and graph drawing for functions (not quadratic yet I am still early on in IGCSE curriculum)

Reaction score
Hey guys,
does anyone know where can I get past papers from 1995 to 2000 for the syllabus 0580 including the question papers and the marking schemes as I can't find them here or any other website?
HELP!

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Stuck somewhere in Maths?? Post your queries here! Members around will help you InshaAllah.

NOTE: If you have any doubt in the pastpper questions, then kindly post the link to the paper!

May Allah give us all success in this world as well as the HereAfter...Aameen!!

SEQUENCES-Points to remember:
Many people find it hard, but to be honest it's just more of logic..that's all!

Sequences!

Using log for indices.
can someone send me the curriculum framework for 0862, lower secondary mathematics

Reaction score
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Stuck somewhere in Maths?? Post your queries here! Members around will help you InshaAllah.

NOTE: If you have any doubt in the pastpper questions, then kindly post the link to the paper!

Sequences!

Using log for indices.
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...

Sequences!

Using log for indices.
Can anyone kindly help me get igcse edexcel maths topical questions plsss