• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
some guy is arguing with me that the nth term Qs in P4 can be solved using a formulae people want things that makes ev thing easier for them! how much did u get in P22 2013 ??
i made a really stupid mistae but i guess in sha Allah it will be above 64

Reaction score
for Q5.. draw a line to the left of the north make sure it makes 90 degrees extend a line from C to the north until it intersects the eastern line! it will make a 90 dergree find the distance of the E to the intersection by cosine....

for Q6ii)
for such Questions look at the pattern for the given example they divided the 115/2 then by 5 to get 11.5 so do the same thing for others but dont divide by two but divide by the difference between the ranges,... u will get 0.7 , 2.6 and 0.8
Thanks

Reaction score
i can help u in the first one but for the second one IDK which one really... for
Q2b..
you take a sufficient solving of mean which is ... mark X frequency so lets CALL MARK=X so XxN/n=3 thus we say mark X=3
then we replace in normal equation 190+3n/40+n.... hopefully u understand!
WHY U NOT ONLINE ON SKYPE???

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hello .. please can you explain for me shear and Stretch with diagrams and how to find it's scale factors because I cant do any question in the past papers related to this TOPIC :cry: and please link any website which help to teach them (y)
Thank's a lot :)