• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Urgent help needed on these trigonometry identities..:
Q.. sin(A-B)/sin(A+B) = (tan A -tan B)/(tan A+tan B)

Reaction score
please refer the year from which u took this question or the complete question if took from a book .. I ust want sumthing more to understand what is the question about :)
We are supposed to find the equation of the line

Reaction score
hey sorry i forgot logs... can someone help?
what do i do after (2x-1)ln5=ln2+xln3
thanks in advance ;)

Reaction score
the formula for volume is
Volume= (pi )*( Integration of y^2)
So basicly u just have to use this formula and find the answer
Yes I know that......but i cant figure out how to do it, like what number to substitute x after finding the integration.....the question did not give a limit of x..

Reaction score
Yes I know that......but i cant figure out how to do it, like what number to substitute x after finding the integration.....the question did not give a limit of x..

If you drew out the curve, you will notice that the x-intercepts are x=0 and x=8; since we are looking at volume of revolution about the x-axis, those x-intercept values would give you your lower/upper limits of integration respectively.

Hope this helps. Peace.

Reaction score
If you drew out the curve, you will notice that the x-intercepts are x=0 and x=8; since we are looking at volume of revolution about the x-axis, those x-intercept values would give you your lower/upper limits of integration respectively.

Hope this helps. Peace.
Thank you so much, Yes it helped me alot, i am now able to solve it....Jazak Allah khairan... !!!!!