• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
2.PNG

can someone please solve part (b)? whitecorp i really need help

1.PNG

also can u do part (iii) of this question? and draw the argand diagram? please?

Reaction score
For Q10, I will require the answers from (i) and (ii) (a).

Here are the solutions for Q7 (complex numbers Argand Diagram):

Hope this helps. Peace.

thankyou..tht helped me sooooo much! u r awsome!!!
and here is the mark scheme for the other question!

Attachments

• 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    108.5 KB · Views: 2
Reaction score

Attachments

• help.png
    help.png
    61.3 KB · Views: 9
Reaction score
Ya you are right!!!i think first we need to solve them simulatenously by rither putting x,y or z as 0 and then you get the value for the normal and then
r=a +t(p) and i think a point will be given ?

YOu can get the value for the normal by using the normal/vector cross product rule and that will give you the equation for the line, but as for the point, we are not give it thus we need to use a method to obtain the point
Here are 3 methods given by cambridge, yet i dont understand any of them, lolvectors ms.png

Reaction score
YOu can get the value for the normal by using the normal/vector cross product rule and that will give you the equation for the line, but as for the point, we are not give it thus we need to use a method to obtain the point
Here are 3 methods given by cambridge, yet i dont understand any of them, lol

Bro, u can take the value of one component as 0 and then solve the two plane equations simultaneously to get the points.