• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
i prefer the s1 and m1 combo even fot those who are poor at stats (like me :cry: ). it will help commerce and humanitarian science student as they will get a idea of mechanics and also do stats which is directly related. for science welll we have a full fledge course for stats in bachelers . for medical i gues stats might help and mechanical is purely physics

Reaction score
9ii put x=0 in eq of tangent and ssee if value of y coordinate is above 1.5 so nearer to B otherwise O

Reaction score
from solving first part you are able to get to sinx=0.5 . now if you compare both equations the only diff is n so we can say that
30/10=n hence n= 3 now for greatest solution find all solutions up to 3 x 360. then divide the highest with 3 you will get the answer
Thankyouu soo much :D i got it now

Reaction score
can anybody please explain how you put work done, work done against resistance, PE gain/loss, KE gain/loss in an equation? im lost :((( thank you!!