• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Dear Thought blocker... I think it took you a lot of time to type the solution.. did you also solve the paper? or you just copied from someone else? You added a few more words I must admit.. Next time don't take credits for something that is not yours.. you even made your small pics.. wasn't easier to put the original ones and give the link to the website?? justpastpapers.com tells you anything?
Yes you have a few, mistyping nothing else, but the results are ok.. but you made another big mistake... you copied without permission.. and guess what?! this is not the first time - you also copied paper 12 and you made a mistake at the quadratic sketch... Just pay attention and don't take credits for something that does not belong to you.
ps: the 2 links in your signature have a wrong code.. the code for the exam is 9707 not 9702...
so these solutions were worked out by u? o_O

Reaction score
I have my different solutions to this, some were wrong so uploaded that. ;)
You just copied full 32!!! for 12 you changed something and you did a mistake that is not affecting the result (question 6 ii) .. in paper 12 you used the papers from justpastpapers.com to make yours..
You can not use the same notations and have the same way of thinking.. and I can prove that you copied.. Just pay attention what you are doing in paper 42 and paper 62. Paper 42 is published on the website already.. and paper 62.. will be solved, but probably won't be published so you can have the full credits..
I don't want anything from you.. just don't take credits for something that is not yours.. you could put something else.. like "by Thought blocker with help from justpastpapers.com"

Reaction score
You just copied full 32!!! for 12 you changed something and you did a mistake that is not affecting the result (question 6 ii) .. in paper 12 you used the papers from justpastpapers.com to make yours..
You can not use the same notations and have the same way of thinking.. and I can prove that you copied.. Just pay attention what you are doing in paper 42 and paper 62. Paper 42 is published on the website already.. and paper 62.. will be solved, but probably won't be published so you can have the full credits..
I don't want anything from you.. just don't take credits for something that is not yours.. you could put something else.. like "by Thought blocker with help from justpastpapers.com"
Now I don't know who's right, but justpastpapers has posted about the copyright issue in the website about the copied solution.....

Reaction score
(y)

Reaction score
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Mathematics (9709)/9709_w10_qp_63.pdf

Anyone who can tell me whether the mark scheme is wrong or not ? ... 63/o/n/10
For the question 5) iii) the working should be = 2 x (60/194) x ( 134/194) right ?
but the mark scheme shows 2 x (60/194) x ( 134/193) ??? why ????????

it's because you selected one person already, so the total number is 193 when you select the second one (tree diagram without replacement might help you in this case or use combinations)