• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Nope its not because cos =0.5 The angle equals to 60 degrees when its -0.5 you get 120 so you do the negative quadrants which are 120 degrees which is 2/3Pi and 240 degrees which is 4/3Pi

Reaction score
Btw guys listen i did find the values t=10 and t=20 like i didn't cross out t=20 so will they give me a mark?Like i kind of circled t=10 to distinguish it

Reaction score
Well I believe questions were all tricky and paper was lengthy , no question was asked straightforward... any idea about threshold?? I'm losing almost 15 marks so wot could be the grade in this paper??

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, is it true that the mathematics paper had leaked? If it did won't it mess severely with the threshold? Or is gonna be a situation where everyone is forced to give the paper again, a different paper?

Reaction score
Plz some one help me out with topic permutations and combinations......

Reaction score
Hey thanks, I get the working but I want an explanation :/ how do we know that the vertices of the equilateral triangle on the circle on the Argand diagram are the complex numbers z, zw and z/w ? How do we know this?

Reaction score
11208984_10205037046620490_2093874573_n.jpg "Within 1 standard Deviation of mean" mtlb :/

Last edited: