• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Mathematics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
My guess is a B but it really depends on the grade threshold that year. I calculated 75, so if its a hard year where everybody does badly, you might get an A or a C if the year was easy
What is this 75
And arent grade threshold set according to the performances of candidates over the world??

Reaction score
How did u devise the vector (1, b,c).
Plane q contains the line AB. Normally to show if a plane contains a line we assume that there are common points on l and plane, in this case point A and B.
But they already gave us point A and B so just make use of it. Sorry, I dont really know how to explain it to you.

Reaction score
Plane q contains the line AB. Normally to show if a plane contains a line we assume that there are common points on l and plane, in this case point A and B.
But they already gave us point A and B so just make use of it. Sorry, I dont really know how to explain it to you.
Ok i got it. thank you very much. Off the topic though, hows ur prep for maths cuz as i saw your work, damn that was some good stuff

Reaction score
What is this 75
And arent grade threshold set according to the performances of candidates over the world??
For math: (68/75)*50= 45.33
Total= 45.33+30 = 75.33
You can calculate your own total what. And yes grade threshold depends on the whole world. If in the exam you score this mark for a easy exam, the grade will be a B i guess. However, if almost all candidates had a though time, then they will lower the threshold and you might get a low a

Reaction score
For math: (68/75)*50= 45.33
Total= 45.33+30 = 75.33
You can calculate your own total what. And yes grade threshold depends on the whole world. If in the exam you score this mark for a easy exam, the grade will be a B i guess. However, if almost all candidates had a though time, then they will lower the threshold and you might get a low a
what is low a