• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

MATHMATICS

Reaction score
Please theres only 3 hours till exam all tell me, what are the most common questions to come?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Exams will now start at GMT time which means that it will start exactly at same time everywhere.

Reaction score
the igcse cie may/june 2010 exam is extremely awesome :D !!! by the way there was a question that say:-
sinx-cosx=0.5, the answer is 66 !!!!!! i only lost 2 marks 4 that which is (68/70) :mrgreen: !! i think this is pretty awesome :lol: !!!

Reaction score
I left two questions empty , the PT length and the Sin (x) - cos(x) = 0.5 , because Time is UP.... Can't be bothered.

Reaction score
Exam is not diificult at all , only the (sinx-cosx & MAximum Speed & PT)

That's All

Reaction score
PT = 9.8 something like that.

Who solved the p=x+3/x

Please tell me the answer I can't stop thinking about it

Reaction score
any1 knows how to solve the max speed question n wat woz da equation of line?(in da midpoint question!). woz dere ny locus questions coz i think i missed a page? 1 last thing .........wat woz da rotational symmetry?

Reaction score
The max speed question, I think you have to find the height of the triangle. You find the distance which is 130 and then you do .5 * 16(the time) * h = 130.
The midpoint question you have to do the two X coordinates and divide by two to get the X and then add the two y coordinates and divide by 2 to get the Y coordinates. I think the answer was (4,2) or something like that.
No Locus questions came.
I believe the answers for the symmetry was one line of symmetry and 2 for the rotational. But don't take my word for it. I don't remember exactly.

Reaction score
Giraffe195 said:
Ahmedattia24 said:
PT = 9.8 something like that.

Who solved the p=x+3/x

Please tell me the answer I can't stop thinking about it
X= PX-3
There.

There should be one x only, that's why its for 4 marks, everyone thinks they did it right, but apparently it's the hardest question in the exam.

Reaction score
Giraffe195 said:
The max speed question, I think you have to find the height of the triangle. You find the distance which is 130 and then you do .5 * 16(the time) * h = 130.
The midpoint question you have to do the two X coordinates and divide by two to get the X and then add the two y coordinates and divide by 2 to get the Y coordinates. I think the answer was (4,2) or something like that.
No Locus questions came.
I believe the answers for the symmetry was one line of symmetry and 2 for the rotational. But don't take my word for it. I don't remember exactly.
it was one rotational and one line of symmetry

Reaction score
That was the hardest paper 2 but overall not so bad....i think the curve is going to be very low this time
and umm i was suprised no vectors,transformations,sequences,bearings,cos and sin rule,scale drawings,loci and other topics ..
i think paper 4 is going to be toughhh!!
and btw we do the exams in different timings...
anyways good luck with the rest =]]

Reaction score
The Max speed wasn't hard to be honest ... just calculating the area of Alleso's graph , giving the distance covered by both cyclists and measuring the area and ... I forgot how -.-" , the result was 16.4 , I had to make an equation for it , 130/something...

Reaction score
what about the matrix question ? can any one tell me the right solution for the two parts a,b. in the matrix question

Reaction score
ASTAR said:
what about the matrix question ? can any one tell me the right solution for the two parts a,b. in the matrix question

I don't remember the values for the question, but I do remember the answer.