• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths 3H paper jun 2012

Reaction score
What did you guys get for qustion no.18.......it was difficult......the one with circle and x to find

Reaction score
Didn't manage to do it, but I don't think you can talk about it 'til 24 hours after the exam though, right? I'm not sure

Reaction score
i got it 17.25 why ???
There was an exterior angle 69 for the small triangle which has two redii as sides then the two angles are 69/2 = 34.5 degrees
then there is a straight angle between this angle and the other angle in the second triangle = 180-34.5= 145.5 degrees
and this triangle has two equal sides which is = 180-145.5 = 34.5/2 = 17.25

Reaction score
no it is an exterior as you know its on straight line with the angle of the triangle so, the angle in the triangle = 180-69 =111
and for information I said that there are two angles and there are 2 sides and they are redii then the answer will be 69/2 = 34.5 for each angle
then add 111+(34.5*2)=180 then my answer is 90% correct i don't know maybe its wrong but we are waiting for expert to show us the answer

Reaction score
oh my god i did this exam so badly. i even got the first two questions wrong. i hope the paper 4h is easier than this one...

Reaction score
everyone is sure of his or her answers---but there must be a correct answer

Reaction score
When will the paper be available online & it mark scheme ??
Does any one know?!

Reaction score
i got so panicked i made so many silly mistakes, i forgot to find the y values for the simultaneous equation and also forgot the interior angle formula for ar regular polygon!
3 people from my class got 23 in question 18.
and what are the likely grade boundaries for this paper?