• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
can anyone help me with q.9 plz ?? explain it in detail ...i suck at sets and venn diagrams :p thanks in advance!

http://clickpapers.net/past papers/math-/4024_s02_qp_1.pdf
the easiest way to solve these type of question is to put an "x" in the middle and then (e.g. 26 in A and 29 B) write "26-x" in one part and "29-x" in the other. outside you put the stuff that ain't in nothing (like 1 in the example)

In this question it tells you that "x" is "4" and nothing is "1" Use all the values you wrote on the venn diagram and add them all! if by using 4 the sum is different from 50 (the total), the value of "x" given is wrong!

That was the best i could do! hope it helps :)

Reaction score
Yeah I also find it easier than paper 1 thouogh messed up in Either wala question. I also 240 as asnwer. Linear law mein mujhe scale ke problem hue leiken end mein straight line ban gaye the.

Reaction score
hello guys...i know you're all done with your exams, but I was wondering if someone could help me with a binomial expansion sum? pleeeease? :cry:

If the coefficients of x^k and x^k+1 in the expansion of (2+3x)^19 are equal, find k.

Reaction score
All over people! Add maths gone for ever now for me!
Please speak up your expected grades!

Reaction score
P1 - Functions - Part ONE....the f''' (x) something...
WHERE IN THE BOOK IS IT MENTIONED KE IT MEANS DOUBLE DERIVATIVE OR WHATEVA ? :/