• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
syed1995 mein ne jo kaha tha na ke negative factor is reflection of fig whch wud have been made if same factor wud be positive.
ye shear mein apply nhe hota sirf stretch mein hota hai..

Reaction score
Reaction score
yar can anyone please tell me how to complete the frequency polygon? i know how to connect the points, can u please tell me that will we end it perpendicularly at the last point or at the end of the range at x axis? i am talking about Q24 (b) here:
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)/4024_s08_qp_1.pdf

here i try to explain u in simple words !! on x - axis labell the time for 1 unit 1 min uptil 12...!! find the mid-point of intervals like for 4 < t< 6 it is 5 !! plot ( 5 , 21) as given in the table !! plot the other points the same way !! after plotting start joining them , begin from 4 and end at 12 !!

hope u understand it !!

:) do correct me if I am wrong !