• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
ashiqbal

yaar if you have not posted those Transformation notes on this thread .. I am pretty sure my paper wouldn't have gone this good .. as i didn't knew anything about them at all !!!

THANK YOU REALLY!!!

Reaction score
WHO of u fellas did the Q10 the one that was second last just tell me no need to discuss just wanna know hown many people here were good at thaty topic because my school people barely attempted that one :D

Reaction score
btw guys did the cumulative graph show the leaves are 60? (i'm just asking, not discussing)

Reaction score
WHO of u fellas did the Q10 the one that was second last just tell me no need to discuss just wanna know hown many people here were good at thaty topic because my school people barely attempted that one :D

I did it as well ..

Reaction score

I am surprised most people left the last question .. it was soo easy.

Reaction score
Q10 was? the angles of circles? i did! only left the area of trapezium+ segment + triangle one!