• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
MATRIX TRANSFORMATION KILLER NOTES:

we never memorised or did RATTA of matrix for transformation. our sir once made all the matrix on board and told us how to do this. from that time till now i calculate the matrix for any transformation directly in my mind. It is easier than i thought it will be. just after making two three matrix on paper you make rest in mind and no need to memorise and no chance of mistakes.
this is an example how it works. If it is usefull then tell me i will make full notes and upload... let me know.

Attachments

• 90degclockwise.png
    90degclockwise.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
Reaction score
t

we never memorised or did RATTA of matrix for transformation. our sir once made all the matrix on board and told us how to do this. from that time till now i calculate the matrix for any transformation directly in my mind. It is easier than i thought it will be. just after making two three matrix on paper you make rest in mind and no need to memorise and no chance of mistakes.
this is an example how it works. If it is usefull then tell me i will make full notes and upload... let me know.
I found a video on youtube on matrix transofrmation, still thanks ! do you have any notes on distance/graphs? or all the graphical maths that will come in o level. This graph type of maths gives me a lot of pain -___-

Reaction score
t
I found a video on youtube on matrix transofrmation, still thanks ! do you have any notes on distance/graphs? or all the graphical maths that will come in o level. This graph type of maths gives me a lot of pain -___-
no i don't have but can make notes for you. sorry i m busy right now due to mid term exams. please wait till next monday.

Reaction score
i have just started to do ad maths. i think that i can do it in three months. can i get A*. i know anything is possible and i cant alter my decision now but i m just looking for some personal experiences of you people.

Reaction score
i have just started to do ad maths. i think that i can do it in three months. can i get A*. i know anything is possible and i cant alter my decision now but i m just looking for some personal experiences of you people.
I'm studying it for almost a year and I still don't think I'll get an A*, but everyone's brains not the same.. good luck :)

Reaction score
I'm studying it for almost a year and I still don't think I'll get an A*, but everyone's brains not the same.. good luck :)
u studied ad maths but u still have problem with graphs? i m going to make notes but my way of looking at graph paper is changed when i first saw calculus.

Reaction score
u studied ad maths but u still have problem with graphs? i m going to make notes but my way of looking at graph paper is changed when i first saw calculus.
yes man, i don't know my graphs never become accurate -___-, drawing graphs, analyzing is really not my cup of tea ^_^

Reaction score
I need May/June 2002 math paper 2 cie marking scheme :( Please help!
CIE started publishing markscheme in 2004 so u can never get markscheme before 2004.
examiner reports contained hints about how the answer has to be written before 2004.

Reaction score

i just learnt this yesterday - really useful tip

Reaction score
by finding frequency density
f.d=frequency of class/size of class interval
class with modal class has highest f.d