• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Don't worry. When someone asks a question, we will be the firsts to answer. ;)
there was a time when i was just like u. i thought that answering others question was my responsibility, i made every notes someone asked me. but some people made fun of me when i made notes. from that time, my politeness in any forum has disappeared. :mad:

Reaction score
there was a time when i was just like u. i thought that answering others question was my responsibility, i made every notes someone asked me. but some people made fun of me when i made notes. from that time, my politeness in any forum has disappeared. :mad:
well u dont need to care abt ppl whn u're doing a good thing

Reaction score
Notes?
Well, I won't change. I'm used to people like that :p
There is no harm in helping people. Idiots are to be found everywhere (who make fun of others), just ignore them.