• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
guys for simplification SIMPLY the ans was 16a^(-2)b^6 the denominator of a is wrong coz we have to write in simplest form no denominator ..
Wht abt the latest time thw person to depart in order to reach airport on time(nick of time I might add)

Reaction score
guys for simplification SIMPLY the ans was 16a^(-2)b^6 the denominator of a is wrong coz we have to write in simplest form no denominator ..
Wht abt the latest time thw person to depart in order to reach airport on time(nick of time I might add)

Who said their is no denominator in simplest form?

There is nothing wrong in shifting a to denominator.. that's better, even. :p

11 03.. wby?

Reaction score
11 25 was the answer.... after that you had to read the schedule, which I didn't : /

Reaction score
Yep. 25/28.

I went with 5 instead of 14 in part a.

And seems like I just ruined that polygon question. I wrote 360/15 and then wrote teh answer as 20. -.- I even rechecked that.

ALso, wasn't the order 6? I think colour doesn't count.
It does count ......
I mean haven't we been practicising questions like these before.i mean shud be relatively simpe

Reaction score
Who said their is no denominator in simplest form?

There is nothing wrong in shifting a to denominator.. that's better, even. :p

11 03.. wby?
No for indices I know they r coz we don't want to clutter up .khair I uess it,s more of a credit to write in inverse powers and tht like,contrary to a denominator khair the final answer shud be in simplified form..Tht,s the understatement\
I am going to go with Danial..Pretty simple the time 1125

Reaction score
Yep. 25/28.

I went with 5 instead of 14 in part a.

And seems like I just ruined that polygon question. I wrote 360/15 and then wrote teh answer as 20. -.- I even rechecked that.

ALso, wasn't the order 6? I think colour doesn't count.
Colour COUNTS! hey did u get 9/80 or 0.1225 in any of the first questions? (0.009/0.08 I think)

Reaction score
No for indices I know they r coz we don't want to clutter up .khair I uess it,s more of a credit to write in inverse powers and tht like,contrary to a denominator khair the final answer shud be in simplified form..Tht,s the understatement\

11 25? There was no 11 25 on the table. We had to quote a BUS LEAVING TIME.

Reaction score
But I think we had to read the schedule to see what time he should board the bus. Khair 1 mark mil jaae ga : /

Reaction score
[
Time was 11 25.

The said the latest time (i.e. bhai ki deadline ki hai)

14 05 was flight time. 12 05 was checkin time. 40 mins from City Hall to Airport (you don't count the 17 mins of Bus to City Hall)

But I think we had to read the schedule to see what time he should board the bus. Khair 1 mark mil jaae ga : /

quote="Dark Destination, post: 808913, member: 95070"]11 25? There was no 11 25 on the table. We had to quote a BUS LEAVING TIME.[/quote]

So I get frm u all is tht 11 25 shud be the right answer...coz we have to tell time at which he boards right?He boarded at the city hall I amsure abt this one The bus follows the route frm city hall to railway to airport so 1125 shud definitely be th correct answer