• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
I still haven't aced a Mensuration question.

And I am a A student who gets the A* in ICT and the other few subjects. :D Why would I lie?

What is mensuration? Just formulas. You don't have to ''Learn it''.. or ''Practice it''..
It's just natural visualization and applying the right method to get the answer.

Who said getting A*'s is directly proportional to the amount of time you study?

I know loads of hardworkers with ''Normal'' grades. :p

Anyways, no use arguing over this topic. No one is going to believe you anyways. xD

Reaction score
That means you are going into Medical? Yuck! Gross! Biology, Geography and Urdu - the three worst subjects to exist. >_<

Oh, and I want some answer from someone why your DP looks like someone who just removed his specs still :/ Getting into MIT and Jannat-ul-Firdous would be good too.
Idk! It doesn't look like as if someone just removed his specs. o_O Gotta go now. Hopefully the paper would be a piece of a cake. Inshaa Allah. Please pray for everyone including me. Tomorrow's the last paper! YAY!