• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
NobodyCares.gif
:cry:

Reaction score
Did anyone use the grid for vectors...
Wht did u guys wirte in Sec B circles question abt two lines being paralle..I know 1 mark wud be given for proving similarity or congruency but tht second mark I think was for recognizing tht 2 diameters tht is 2 STRAIGHT lines make trianlges...They form VERTICALLY OPPOSITE ANGLES and hence the two opposite sides wud be parallel.I think proving similarity or congruency was not enough coz we cu have a similar triangle slightly tilted..Either we needed to mention abt vert opposite angle or equivalent tht diameters.....strt lines......opposite sides and like tht..Tht,s wht I think...Ps I used 3 lines for the explanation ...

Reaction score
Did anyone use the grid for vectors...
Wht did u guys wirte in Sec B circles question abt two lines being paralle..I know 1 mark wud be given for proving similarity or congruency but tht second mark I think was for recognizing tht 2 diameters tht is 2 STRAIGHT lines make trianlges...They form VERTICALLY OPPOSITE ANGLES and hence the two opposite sides wud be parallel.I think proving similarity or congruency was not enough coz we cu have a similar triangle slightly tilted..Either we needed to mention abt vert opposite angle or equivalent tht diameters.....strt lines......opposite sides and like tht..Tht,s wht I think...Ps I used 3 lines for the explanation ...
Eqn. kia thi??? and what was vector CD??

Reaction score
Vector CD was 5b - 5a.
Acha it is this question....Well since u got a scale factor of 5 which I don't quite understand how I mean AC=AB +BC=b+4a-b =4a so scale factor shud be 4 ...Khair another discussion
Then yeah CD =4(b-a) dep on scale factor
And wht was the area question and minimum length wala question was it the graph question or like tht