• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Are you guys sure kay frequency density ka graph banna tha because they didnt mention it.
Most of my friends and I made for frequency.
And for the one saying, histogram is only made by frequency density, no sir. You can make a histogram of frequencies aswell. :p

Reaction score
Are you guys sure kay frequency density ka graph banna tha because they didnt mention it.
And for the one saying, histogram is only made by frequency density, no sir. You can make a histogram of frequencies aswell. :p
Well the ER in MJ 2013 P21 says tht few candidates made the correct version by taking frequency density......

Reaction score
There were unequal intervals i,e class widths.Thus we had to make f.d.And by most i assume you mean some,because 'most' people would normally make by f.d without thinking twice,like me and others.From the er:
Very few candidates knew that they had to use the frequency densities when drawing this
histogram because of the different class widths. The majority who attempted this part drew a
histogram just using the frequencies