• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys im reallly not good at chemistry
especially in the equilibrium,the oxidation stuff like that,and the chapter of moles!!
anyone help??
im screwed!

Reaction score
Guys im reallly not good at chemistry
especially in the equilibrium,the oxidation stuff like that,and the chapter of moles!!
anyone help??
im screwed!

umm...share your specific problems...like go ahead solve the pps or read from the books...check it on the internet...and then you dont understand anything...let us know...we ll help you out..:)

Reaction score
What happens if we answer both either and or part of add maths...do they give the marks for the highest?

Reaction score
Why...shouldn't they be impressed....btw can we answer according to any Order (question order) in the answer booklet

yes but they will check the either..and doing both is not advisable..i dont know why specifically but my teachers recommend that everyone does only one..:)

Reaction score
yes but they will check the either..and doing both is not advisable..i dont know why specifically but my teachers recommend that everyone does only one..:)
For english can we skip questions and later answer in on the booklet.....like in different order?

asd

Reaction score
AND what the hell are we talking about, we are to answer in the question paper! no answer booklets..