• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
da question on investment bla bla:whistle:

Seriously ? that's so easy dude ... use your graph to get the answers .. currently i don't have a graph paper or I would have done the question .. i have done it before .. which part is confusing you?

Reaction score
Seriously ? that's so easy dude ... use your graph to get the answers .. currently i don't have a graph paper or I would have done the question .. i have done it before .. which part is confusing you?
from da first to last

Reaction score
plsreply

Reaction score

what's so hard in that question dude ? just plot the graphs first! .. first for company A where the values are given .. and then for company b using the equation that they have given .. then use the values from the graph to get the answers .. i don't have a graph paper or I would have solved the complete question.

Reaction score
what's so hard in that question dude ? just plot the graphs first! .. first for company A where the values are given .. and then for company b using the equation that they have given .. then use the values from the graph to get the answers .. i don't have a graph paper or I would have solved the complete question.
trust me it is it has some stupid multiple concept ... i hardly get it... u better try it too

Reaction score
The answer is correct.

what about a cylinder bogus ?? how many lines of symmetry will that have??
two of the faces of a cylinder are circles
circles have an infinite number of lines of symmetry
therefore cylinders have an infinite number of planes of symmetry

Reaction score
trust me it is it has some stupid multiple concept ... i hardly get it... u better try it too

I have done it .. its pretty easy .. the concept is to have multiples of 25. the value which is plotted on the graph can be used as multiples of 25.

like if the value on the graph shows a value of 62$ for a 25$ investment after 8 years.

to find price of 500$ after 8 years would be.

500/25=20 times the amount for 25$.

so 62*20 will be the answer.

Reaction score
on a serious note why is there a plus 1 always... i wanna know the reason

well take a prism with an regular hexagon at one end for example.

there are 6 lines of symmetry in it. so there will be 6 in the 3D polygon as well.

PLUS one which goes through the center. and divides the whole prism into two.

like for a cylinder that line will be from one center of the circle to the center of circle on the other side.

use your pen cover to visualize it.

Reaction score
well take a prism with an regular hexagon at one end for example.

there are 6 lines of symmetry in it. so there will be 6 in the 3D polygon as well.

PLUS one which goes through the center. and divides the whole prism into two.

like for a cylinder that line will be from one center of the circle to the center of circle on the other side.

use your pen cover to visualize it.
ok tthanks