• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
well it seems so :p both the segments on the two cirlces seem equal :p

just a guess though !!

guesses aren't meant to be in maths :p YOU NEED TO PROVE everything .. these sick people!!!!

anyways .. i think its vertically opposite angles ...

regardless I used the next 2 parts answers to make 180 degrees on a line .. to get the answer which is 38. Brb in 2-3 hours .. confirm it by then please that its the right answer!

Reaction score
for part b (i) you simply have to use formula pie(r)^2 x h = volume

now insert values you knew pie(r)^2 x (h= 5cm+12mm) = 0.2
i did the same. nd its not 5cm +12mm cz they said only the wick INSIDE the candle. so its only 5 cm. but in both ways answer does not match the mark scheme :(

Reaction score
guesses aren't meant to be in maths :p YOU NEED TO PROVE everything .. these sick people!!!!

anyways .. i think its vertically opposite angles ...

regardless I used the next 2 parts answers to make 180 degrees on a line .. to get the answer which is 38. Brb in 2-3 hours .. confirm it by then please that its the right answer!
it is the right answer !!

Reaction score
it is said to b 1 rotational order of symmetry wen a fig hz turned full 360 degress nd return to its original position. but then if this is so, then even kite nd isosceles triangle nd isosceles trapezium will hv 1 rotational order of symmetry???

Reaction score
it is said to b 1 rotational order of symmetry wen a fig hz turned full 360 degress nd return to its original position. but then if this is so, then even kite nd isosceles triangle nd isosceles trapezium will hv 1 rotational order of symmetry???

Yes. that's what i was arguing about last night with a couple of guys, when they say no rotational symmetry it basically means it only has the one rotational symmetry which every shape has.