• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
http://clickpapers.net/past papers/math-/4024_w10_qp_22.pdf

q.5 last part !! i don't know how to calculate the width and height of the bar pls if anyone can explain it plz ? :O

height=frequency density.

Frequency density= frequency/class interval

so for 90-95 .. the class interval = 95-90 = 5

FD = F/X
FD = 20/5
FD = 4

so the height of 90-95 = 4 and the width = class width = 5.

I guess you can take it for the rest yourself now.

Reaction score
Yes. that's what i was arguing about last night with a couple of guys, when they say no rotational symmetry it basically means it only has the one rotational symmetry which every shape has.
yes xactly every shape must hv 1 rotational order of symmetry. so 1 R.O.S is called zero R.O.S???
nd a shape which will hv 2 R.O.S that is one of its own nd 1 wen it will turn full 360 degrees, will said to hv 1 R.O.S???

Reaction score
height=frequency density.

Frequency density= frequency/class interval

so for 90-95 .. the class interval = 95-90 = 5

FD = F/X
FD = 20/5
FD = 4

so the height of 90-95 = 4 and the width = class width = 5.

I guess you can take it for the rest yourself now.

the answer is 1 and 10 :O

Reaction score
ok c! lets calculate frequency density which is also called height. for less than or equal to 90, it is 16/10=1.6
for less than or equal to 95, it is 20/5=4
now class width of 10 represents width of 2 cm
class width of 5 will represent 1 cm
freq density of 1.6 represents height of 4 cm
freq density of 4 will represent height (4/1.6)4=10

Reaction score

"The rectangle representing the apples with masses in the interval 80  m  90 has width
2 cm and height 4 cm."

use that to equate it to scale. I was just telling you 'how' to take out the class width and frequency density.

Reaction score
HarisLatif said:
for Q9ciii ; as you have worked out that AN is 6 so BM is also 6 since BMQ and ANP are congruent. and if BM is 6 then BN will be 12 since B Is the centre of enlargment and scale factor is 2. so BN-BM=12-6=6. Hope you get it.
thnx 4 ur help, but why would BMQ and ANP be congruent? the question says APB and BQC....
and plz solve Q8 too...:)

Reaction score
HEyy guys!! the nightmare question for me:
w11_4042 paper 22 question 8(c)(iii) ......... plz hury up and tell me how we can calculte calues for B and C!!

Reaction score
Its a combined transformation of some kind but it never asks to define so why wwaste time thinking abt it :D
yeah but we first have to know this before finding the cordinates of its image as asked in the question. i don't know how to get them