• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)/4024_s11_qp_22.pdf
Q 12, which test was harder?
I know you wouldn't want to draw the graph for the first test, but here's the complete info: 19 % of the students took atleast 95 mins to complete the first test, and in the second test 25 % of the students took at least 95 mins.
So which one's harder?
The past paper and it is the best to find the median value for both. More median for the past paper than = students took longer time for past paper. Hence, it was probably a hard paper.

Reaction score
yeah but we first have to know this before finding the cordinates of its image as asked in the question. i don't know how to get them

DUde isnt it simple just multiply the tansformation matrix with the object coordinates and there u have ur answer :D

Reaction score
http://www.xtremepapers.com/papers/CIE/Cambridge International O Level/Mathematics D (Calculator Version) (4024)/4024_s11_qp_22.pdf
Q 12, which test was harder?
I know you wouldn't want to draw the graph for the first test, but here's the complete info: 19 % of the students took atleast 95 mins to complete the first test, and in the second test 25 % of the students took at least 95 mins.
So which one's harder?

The paper in which more people took more time to finish that is the 25% wala is more difficult and the 19 something wala is easy as compared to it due to this reason !

asd

Reaction score
The paper in which more people took more time to finish that is the 25% wala is more difficult and the 19 something wala is easy as compared to it dude to this reason !
That's what i'm saying too, but the ms says that 19% wala is harder.

Reaction score
both parts.
(b) (i) OAC = OBC = 90 (angle of the tangent)
BOA = 360/5 = 72
BCA = 360 - 72 - 90 -90 (sum of angle in quadrilateral)
BCA = 108
Reflex BCA = 360 - 108 = 252 (shown)

(ii) Total perimeter = 5 * 252/260 * 2 * pi *r
= 7 * pi *r
k = 7

asd

Reaction score
Nah i just checked it and it was 25% wala check again !
It says that since there are more students to complete the test in atleast 95 mins, so previous test is harder. Previous test was 19% wala.