• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
which topics should i master to get a minimum C in 8 days? can anyone tell me the important ones? (o level maths)
I haven't paid alot of attention to maths, but i am okayish doing past papers in p1 around 50/80 in p1, and 55/100 in p2!

Last edited:
Reaction score
which topics should i master to get a minimum C in 8 days? can anyone tell me the important ones? (o level maths)
I haven't paid alot of attention to maths, but i am okayish doing past papers in p1 around 50/80 in p1, and 55/100 in p2!
Trignometery, Transformation, Probability, Word Problems (Time, Money, etc.) and Algebra............

You would fine after this ! :)

Reaction score
first of all... U must master in trignomatry and mensurations they are the most important ones.....!!

Reaction score
Please post the Question here, I will try to sort it out! :)
actually in tranformation i didnt understand that how can we find a matrix representing a translation and what is invarient line? shear and stretch factor too... (i m private without guide thats why stuck)

Reaction score
If you want, you can get A* in maths only if you work hard.

Reaction score
I Suck at Equations mostly like this :

:)

1. A person travel 6km/h on the way office and gets back at 4km/h! Total Journey is 45 Minutes...... Calculate distance
  2. A number is 5 times 2nd number. If 8 is added to both, the 1st number would still be 3times second! What are the numbers?
  3. Ali and Zain Paint a house in 12 days, zain and Shaz do it in 15 days while Ali and Shaz take 20 days! How long it will take if all 3 paint together?
Thanks in Advance!

Reaction score

1. A person travel 6km/h on the way office and gets back at 4km/h! Total Journey is 45 Minutes...... Calculate distance
  2. A number is 5 times 2nd number. If 8 is added to both, the 1st number would still be 3times second! What are the numbers?
  3. Ali and Zain Paint a house in 12 days, zain and Shaz do it in 15 days while Ali and Shaz take 20 days! How long it will take if all 3 paint together?
Thanks in Advance!

Reaction score

Thanks in Advance!
LOL......it's exceptionally difficult....
If anyone know how to solve this pls help me too.....

Reaction score
Anyone wants any math problem solved... come on throw me a challenge Im bored

Thanks in Advance!