• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths D 22

How did your paper go?

• bad, difficult to score an A*

Votes: 17 20.0%
  • Vey good

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Just okay

Votes: 28 32.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It was a rectangle, divided in half. Each side had a right angle, so I divided that in half, formed a hypotenuse and used the tan rule to find AF...which means I took the half of the rectangle as a square..ok wrong move. How'd u find it?

I took variables for AF = x and the smaller triangle height = y,
Then used 138 = Area of Rectangle + Area of Triangle1 + Area of Triangle 2.
The variables y cancelled out (obviously) and I got x=7 cm.

Reaction score
For RV,I and J will be awesome.
That's easy.
Bearing is a bit confusing at times.
No Linear LAW.That's so boring.
Circular Measure,P and C,Coordinate Geometry

Linear law is so lenient in marking! Bearings is easy as well, just remember the basics. Yeah, i and j ones are very easy too.

Reaction score
It was a rectangle, divided in half. Each side had a right angle, so I divided that in half, formed a hypotenuse and used the tan rule to find AF...which means I took the half of the rectangle as a square..ok wrong move. How'd u find it?

Area of trepezium is what I did and attained the value 7

Reaction score
In the question where they asked if the fence can be longer than 8 meters,the answer was NO,right?
We had to use upperbounds and multiply them,right?

Reaction score
No there wasn't.
Radius one was for 3 marks,are of triangle 2,Volume 1,Cosine one for 4 and S.A 2.
That adds up to 12

Reaction score
No there wasn't.
Radius one was for 3 marks,are of triangle 2,Volume 1,Cosine one for 4 and S.A 2.
That adds up to 12

Oh thank goodness. Phew. I was fretting over the fact that somehow my paper had a missing part. :confused: