• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

maths exam

how was your maths exams??

• Total voters
Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
i would have 'voted', but there's no option for "awesome" :LOL:
My paper was Alhamdulillah REALLY good :D
i saw ur profile its really MORE THAN AWESOME may Allah bless his shining 2 u.....
any way what did u do in last question the strech and the model scale 1/10 if had them then could u kindly tell me what did u do???

Reaction score
i saw ur profile its really MORE THAN AWESOME may Allah bless his shining 2 u.....
any way what did u do in last question the strech and the model scale 1/10 if had them then could u kindly tell me what did u do???
haha...Jazakallah Khair...and Aameen...May Allah bless you too!
which variant did you give? i gave variant 2....
and yeah...i do remember the answers :p

Reaction score
The first one was 13500 and the second one was 408 or 483.

Reaction score
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb...
i would have 'voted', but there's no option for "awesome" :LOL:
My paper was Alhamdulillah REALLY good :D
leave out the maths paper!!!!
i am having my english paper tomorrow so please if u have some tips for:_
1:_how to start a letter writing
2:_some impressive vocabullaries
3:_or any thing related to letter writing and essay writing
i will really apperciate it and inshallah u will be in my prayers because in our school we were for around 2 years without a teacher!!!!

Reaction score
The first one was 13500 and the second one was 408 or 483.
i dont think my answer was 13500 i think the question was different because they said in the question the day and time>>>or was it a similar question

Reaction score
Oh i thi
i dont think my answer was 13500 i think the question was different because they said in the question the day and time>>>or was it a similar question
O i think you are asking about the first question. The answer to that was Day- Wednesday and Time- 22:15

Reaction score
you told the opposite...the first one was 'I' and the second one was 'I' and 'N'

Day is Thursday...
NO NO dude, The day was wednesday. The original question had thursday and Time 1730. It said what will be the day and time after 28 hours 45 mins. So 24 hours + 1730 tuesday = 1730 wednesday + 4 hours 45 mins. = 2215

Reaction score
NO NO dude, The day was wednesday. The original question had thursday and Time 1730. It said what will be the day and time after 28 hours 45 mins. So 24 hours + 1730 tuesday = 1730 wednesday + 4 hours 45 mins. = 2215
well...then i might be wrong! just i know is...it wasn't the same day..if the question was Tuesday, then yeah the answer is Wednesday :p