• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths help needed

Reaction score
i have a huge problem. i was going through the pp and saw the topic about patterns. my teachers are saying that it hardly comes so no need to prepare. i dont really believe them. but i need someone to help me with that topic and also the percentage topic. please, can someone here explain that topic to me? i will be grateful.

Reaction score
Patterns do come. And I think they are the trickiest.
The whole thing isn't possible, could you tell me where exactly do you find problems in those topics?

Reaction score
im actually finding it difficult to find the nth term of a pattern. i wanted to know how to derive it and is there a formula for it?

Reaction score
patterns may be difficult ...... like i was stuck in may Olevels paper 2011 but thank God i did it in the last minutes.. practise them

Reaction score
Yes, practice them real good. I messed in my IG's. We had to find the value of n using simultaneous equations.

Reaction score
This mostly comes in Paper 1 and has less marks !! just solve all the questions in Past papers and u'll be ok !! :)

Reaction score
Sequences are integral part of the Mathematics syllabus, with several section B questions in the past.